Welcome to Clubszone
WHAT MAKES CLUBSZONE DIFFERENT?
- Our booking system means that you can book and pay for your children’s activities online with no need to bring cash or cheques or complete paper booking forms – Your online account will tell you your future and past bookings so that you can keep track of the clubs that are booked
- We work hard to keep our costs low so that we can offer the best possible prices for the clubs that we operate and always try to offer great value for money
- We use Trustpilot to monitor our customer satisfaction and openly share this information with our customers
Trust begins here.
Trustpilot is an open, community-based platform for sharing real reviews of shopping experiences online. We believe that authentic reviews from actual customers are the best reflection of a company's service, and we encourage companies to let their customers review them. Together with our community, we work hard to ensure that reviews are accurate.
To see our latest reviews visit our Trustpilot page by visiting http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.clubszone.co.uk
ARE MY DETAILS SECURE
We have recently secured a grant to improve our online security. This money has been invested in a website that ensures your details are safe and secure.
I WANT TO CANCEL MY BOOKING
If you have booked online, you will be able to cancel your booking 7 days before the holiday club week commences. For example, if the club operates from Monday 17th to Friday 21st July you will be able to cancel and make amendments to your booking up until Monday 10th July.
If you have booked over the phone or email, then you will have to get in touch by email 7 days before the club starts as stated above.
Your children will find every day at Clubszone will be packed with action, exploration and fun. From the imaginative to the adventurous we will ensure that our clubs have something for everyone. We believe that all activities should be engaging, fun and inclusive giving children the chance try things new things and learn new skills in the process. We are confident that children will leave tired and looking forward to coming back the next day.
CAN CHILDREN CHOOSE THEIR ACTIVITIES?
At Clubszone we follow a planned activities calendar as shown above. This ensures that the clubs remain fresh regardless of whether they are staying for one day, a few days or a whole week. Within the calendar we plan in sessions for children to pick from a select list of activities. Please click on the above link to see an example of how a typical week is planned.
CHILDCARE VOUCHERS / TAX CREDITS
Clubszone are not OFSTED registered as we are exempt from the compulsory register. We are an Activity Provider as opposed to a Childcare Service Provider. We provide a structured activity program with difference activities every hour. We do not allow free play unless it is a break time and encourage children to actively participate in the activities that are offered. We are constantly reviewing our position with regards to this matter and will keep parents updated should this change.
PAYMENT TYPES & HOW TO BOOK
We accept payment via the following methods:
- Debit/Credit Card
The best way to book is online via our secure website.
You can also book over the phone on 0116 279 5099 or 07505 406226.
OUR OPERATING HOURS
Extended hours vary per venue and is not available at all venues. Please check on the booking page to check if extended hours are available at your chosen club and to ensure that you book the correct option.
Clubszone understands that traffic happens and unexpected delays can cause parents to be late. If it happens more than once then there will be a £5.00 charge and an additional £5.00 for every 10 minutes late after the time you have booked.
Our clubs are suitable for children from age 5 to 12. Children younger than this are unfortunately not allowed to attend. Children older than this can attend but some of the activities may be less suited to older children.
LUNCH AND BREAKS
Children need a healthy and substantial packed lunch with extra snacks for break times and a refillable drinks bottle. The team will not be able to warm up food in the microwave or oven on site so please supply suitable lunches for the children.
WHAT TO BRING TO CLUBSZONE
Wear and bring…
- Comfortable and suitable clothing for messy outdoor activities including practical shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty and suitable for the expected weather conditions
- Should the weather permit then:
- A sun hat
- Sun cream – please ensure this is applied in the morning before arrival on camp – we will then advise/assist your child in reapplying during the day according to our policy
- If the weather is wet then 2 pairs of shoes or trainers and socks, as well as a warm top, a waterproof and trousers.
Food and Drink
- A healthy and balanced packed lunch
- Additional snacks for break times with extra if your child is coming for extended hours
- Refillable drinks bottle. Tap water will be available at all camps
Children should not bring…
- I Pads or Tablets
- Phones or Electronic devices of any kind
- Clubszone will not be responsible for any items brought to the club if there is any loss or damage