We take your privacy seriously. We have detailed below our policy for dealing with your personal data.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you
- Register on our site
- Place a booking
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact us
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Information about your children or dependents
You may, however, visit our site anonymously but this will limit your ability to use our website and will prevent you from being able to book childrens clubs using our online booking tool.
We use website analytics to collect anonymous visitor information which will help us to ensure our website is optimised for ease of use. This process does not collect any personal or identifiable information about you.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or several of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your card details once entered into our website are not held on our servers, we entrust this to the experts)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
By registering with our website or completing a transaction we will consider this as granting us permission to contact you by e-mail including promotional or advisory e-mails. You can opt out of this at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any promotional e-mail.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and which encrypts your personal information and prevents unauthorised users from intercepting your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your private information will be kept for 365 days after your last transaction on our website or after the point that you registered as a user whichever occurs first. This is to allow you to access previous transaction history in your online account.
After development, our website was tested by industry experts http://www.sec-1.com/ who provided a detailed report into the security features of our website. This report can be requested by contacting us.
- Help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future (we may contract third parties to assist us in better understanding our site)
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.